Rotational extrustion filter creates weird cells
The Rotational Extrusion filter creates really weird cells. Here is how to replicate:
- 5.4.0, Linux, local server.
- Sources/ UnstructuredCellTypes with a 50x1x50 dimension. Default cell type (Hex). Apply.
- Slice. Origin: 0, 1e-6, 0. Normal: 0, 1, 0. Triangulate the Slice: Off
- RotationalExtrusion: Resolution: 36. Angle: 90
- Surface with Edges. Notice that the cells don't flow correctly across the 90 degree visualisation, but have a weird slant to them. I will attach a picture.