Texture mapping is failing in parallel
Texture mapping is failing in parallel. @utkarsh.ayachit , I have a large (.75 GB) dataset I can let you have, but I believe we can show the issue easily with disk_out_ref.exo. Here's how.
- PV 5.3.0, Linux, multiple remote servers. (I'm currently using 16, but I bet 4 will show the issue. ).
- Get some data. Load disk_out_ref.exo. Apply.
- Spread it to all processors. D3. Apply.
- Make some u/v's. TextureMapCylinder filter. Apply.
- Paint with a texture. Property Tab/ Texture. Find a texture. Any picture will work, but the startup screen works surprisingly well. Attaching a screenshot. <<Bug - textures are in wrong place compared to each other.>>