Chart View Top and Right Axis resize bug
This might rather be a VTK issue, it has to be investigated first. When displaying something in a bar chart view (used to do it in the Line Chart View , but this seems to have been corected), using top axis or right axis, zooming and panning is leads to unpredicatable results. At first it looks ok, but sometimes the top/right axis is resetted, resulting in an incoherent result.
How to reproduce :
- Open ParaView
- Create a Wavelet source, apply
- Add a Histogram filter, apply, display in Bar Chart View if not done already
- In Series Parameters, click on bin extent and shot it
- In Chart Axes, set to anything but bottom left.
- Un/zoom using mouse wheel -> Everything seems allright
- Click on view -> top/right axis is reseted, plot is incorrect