Block ID selection in Find Data does nothing
This issue was created automatically from an original Mantis Issue. Further discussion may take place here.
On some selections in the Find Data dialog box, there is a criterium line that allows you to select the Block ID. This selection seems to do nothing. To replicate, do the following:
- Open can.ex2. Turn on all variables. Apply.
- Open the Find Data dialog.
- Set the top row to "Cell(s)" from "can.ex2" (the default).
- Set the first criterium to "ID" "is >=" "0"
- When you select ID as the thing to select, a second criterium line appears. Set this to "Block ID" "is" "2"
- Click "Run Selection Query"
You can see that both blocks (numbered 2 and 3) are selected instead of just block 2.