Change Input doesn't update domains for filters.
This issue was created automatically from an original Mantis Issue. Further discussion may take place here.
- Create a wavelet source, apply
- Add a Glyph filter, the Glyph filter's Scalars list shows RTData as point data (correct). Apply glyph filter
- Add a Point Data To Cell Data source to the wavelet, apply
- Pick Glyph1, Change input, set to PDtoCD
- The Glyph filter stills show RTData as point data, but RTData as cell data is not available
- Select PDtoCD filter and create a new Glyph filter. Its Scalars list will now show correctly the cell data RTData.