Resample with dataset doesn't work with time
This issue was created automatically from an original Mantis Issue. Further discussion may take place here.
The Resample with dataset filter doesn't work correctly over time. Here is how to replicate. I will send dataset to Utkarsh.
- Dataset is Resample-Cone-DoNotRelease. This has two files, donor.g and recipient.g.
- Linux, 5.0.0-RC2, local server.
- Timestep 0.
- (If desired, but not necessary, Edit/ Settings/ Clamp and update every timestep).
- Open donor.g. All vars on. Apply.
- Open recipient.g. All vars on. Apply.
- Filter/ Alphabetical/ ResampleWithDataset. ** Input == donor.g ** Source == recipient.g ** OK ** Turn on Pass Cell Array ** Turn on Pass Point Arrays ** Turn off Compute Tolerance. 1e-3. ** Apply.
- Paint by TEMPK.
Lets look at our data.
- Turn visibility off for ResampleWithDataset.
- Turn visibility on for donor.g.
- (Rescale to datarange, there is a weirdness here.)
- Move forward a few timesteps, one at a time. Timestep 0 - Min is about 293.9, max is 293.9. Timestep 1 - min is 294.0, max is 294.4
Now, we can see the bug.
- Turn visibility off for donor.g.
- Turn visibility on for ResampleWithDataset.
- Back to time 0. Min is 0, max is 293.9. Not sure if this is correct.
- Forward to time 1. Min is 0, max is 293.9. This is wrong.
Basically, Rescale with Dataset isn't updating as time is changing.
(Note to me - Trevor, blade.)