Trace fails setting variables on Mac
This issue was created automatically from an original Mantis Issue. Further discussion may take place here.
This bug appears to be Mac/ OS X only.
- Mac OS X, 4.4.0, local server.
- Start trace. Fully Trace Suplemental Proxies on. OK.
- Sources/ Wavelet. Apply.
- Change Outline to Surface, Change Solid Color to RTData.
- Color Editor. Preset. Rainbow Desaturated.
- Stop trace. Save as Macro (or as just Python file).
- Edit/ Reset Session.
- Run the macro.
<> - Wavelet won't even appear! Change visibility to off, then back on in the pipeline browser.
<> - At this point, the wavelet appears solid color. Not painted by variable.
This needs to be fixed for 5.0. If possible, I need a fix - in python - that the user can cut and paste into his scripts.