vtkProcessIds doesn't have the proper range when doing a trace and then running in batch
This issue was created automatically from an original Mantis Issue. Further discussion may take place here.
Steps to reproduce:
- Run paraview and connect to a server run with 2 processes
- Start a trace
- Create a Wavelet source
- Switch to the Surface representation and pseudo-color by vtkProcessId
- Save a screenshot
- Stop the trace and save the python script
- Run the python script with pvbatch and more than 2 MPI processes.
- The outputted image will have a range of [0,1] and there will be a warning: Warning: In /home/acbauer/Code/ParaView/ParaView/ParaViewCore/ServerManager/Rendering/vtkSMPVRepresentationProxy.cxx, line 280 vtkSMPVRepresentationProxy (0x3a02870): Could not determine array range.