Interactive selection cursor weirdnesses
This issue was created automatically from an original Mantis Issue. Further discussion may take place here.
There are weirdness-es for interactive selection. This has to do with the place ParaView thinks the cursor is located.
- Linux, master, local server.
- Sources/ Wavelet. Apply. Surface.
- Interactive Select Cells On.
Now, move the mouse around on the cube. Notice that the highlighted cell is under the mouse.
- Split window horizontally. Spreadsheet.
- Now, move the cursor back onto the wavelet square. Notice that the selected cell is no longer under the mouse. This is a bug.
As per Utkarsh, the correct fix is to turn off the Interactive Selection when the mouse is used outside of the 3d window. I would argue that this should be true of any selections.