vtm writer for structured grids not working correctly
This issue was created automatically from an original Mantis Issue. Further discussion may take place here.
The multiblock writer doesn't write out structured grids properly. The first issue is that it mislabels the vts files as vtp files in the .vtm meta-file. Steps to reproduce:
- Load the structuredgrids.vtm from the attached tarball
- Write out the data in vtm format. In the .vtm file all extensions will be .vtp instead of .vts
In parallel the pieces are wrong as well. Steps to reproduce are:
- Start pvserver with more than a single process
- Connect the client and load structuredgrids.vtm
- Write out the data in vtm format. In the .vtm file all extensions will be .vtp instead of .vts AND it will list extra vts/vtp files that don't exist.
File is called grids.tgz and is too large to upload to Mantis.