Adding an empty selection clears selection
This issue was created automatically from an original Mantis Issue. Further discussion may take place here.
- Open ParaViewData/Data/can.ex2
- Click on Select Cells On (s)
- Create a selection (click and drag to specify a rectangle)
- Click on Select Cells on (s)
- While pressing CTRL click and drag to specify a different selection. The cells in the new rectangle are added to the selection.
- Repeat step 5. but specify a rectangle outside the dataset. The empty set should be added to the set of selected cells, so the selection should be unchanged. However, the selection is cleared.