Integrate variable fails with empty servers
This issue was created automatically from an original Mantis Issue. Further discussion may take place here.
Sorry, not a good summary.
When you try to integrate variables, and you don't have data in each remote server (each pvserver), integrate variables filter fails. Time for an example:
- Linux, master, 8 remote servers.
- Open g1s1-10fps.e.16.*. All variables on. Apply.
- Integrate variables. Apply. Go to Cell Type in the spreadsheet view. Notice that there is at TEMP summed variable, that is around 19903 degrees. This is correct.
- Close the Integrate variables filter.
- Unselect block 1 and 3, leaving only block 2 selected. Apply. Using the Process Id Scalars filter, you can see that this block only goes into one pvserver. 7 are left empty.
- Integrate variables filter. Apply. Go to Cell Type in the spreadsheet view. Notice there is no TEMP summed variable. This is a bug.