problems with SVG export
This issue was created automatically from an original Mantis Issue. Further discussion may take place here.
Export to SVG is very useful since it can be further edited e.g. in Inscape.
issues in version 4.0 RC1 (with default setting in export dialog):
- Text of labels of bounding box axes is exported as a bunch of triangles unlike labels of the legend (color scale), which are exported as a text.
- numbers of legend are covered by a rectangle consisting of two trinagles
If the 3D view is not exported as raster image:
- 'triangle' 2d glyphs is exported incomplete, only one side of every triangle appears in the SVG file
- add a 2d glyph source - set triangle shape set visible bounding box axes
- add mandelbrot source - set visible legend (color scale) set visible bounding box axes
- export to SVG format once with and once without option "Rasterize 3D geometry"
- Export to SVG format doesn't work in version 4.0 RC1