Comparative View - Overlay doesn't work correctly when animation time.
This issue was created automatically from an original Mantis Issue. Further discussion may take place here.
Start a clean ParaView.
- Load can.ex2, Apply
- Close 3D view and create comparative view.
- Turn on can's visibility.
- From View menu, turn on "Comparative View Inspector"
- Click "+" next to time to add a default time animation -- the view should update. Everything looks well.
- Now check "Overlay all comparisons" -- observe the image (A)
- Simply pick array to color by or just uncheck and check "Overlay" again. And look at the result (B)
The data from time 0 is not show in (A) but shows up again in (B). That's a bug.