change input causing problems with gui state
This issue was created automatically from an original Mantis Issue. Further discussion may take place here.
When right clicking (on non-mac platforms) on a filter to change its inputs, the gui state is wrong in that the Apply button isn't activated and neither is the Filters menu.
To reproduce the problem:
- Create a Wavelet source -> apply
- Create a Clip filter -> apply
- Create a Group Datasets filter -> apply
- Right click on GroupDatasets filter and choose Change inputs
- Hold the control button and select both Wavelet and Clip and click on OK.
After this both the Apply button in the GroupDatasets filter and the Filters menu are disabled.