This issue was created automatically from an original Mantis Issue. Further discussion may take place here.
Merge in AMR-Refactoring branch which consists the following updates:
(1) Use of new AMR hierarchy. Berger-Collela style AMR uses vtkOverlappingAMR and CTH-style AMR uses vtkNonOverlappingAMR data-structures
(2) All CTH filters were updated to use vtkNonOverlappingAMR
(3) Updates in vtkPVGeometry to properly render Berger-Collela style AMR taking into account visibility(blanking)
(4) Expose VTK AMR and particle readers for Flash and Enzo.
(5) Expose VTK AMR filters such as axis-aligned AMR slice filter and uniform grid resample filter.
(6) Bob's new AMR volume rendering representation which employs an indirect volume rendering approach for AMR datasets by resampling an ROI to a uniform grid.