Python Script Editor hides when closing tabs
There is a relative of 2. Here is how to replicate.
- 5.10.0-RC1. Linux. Builtin server.
- Tools/ Python Script Editor.
- Type something. "Fred".
- +, i.e., add a new tab.
- Type something. "Flintstone"
- Click on the first tab.
- Click the X to delete it.
- A dialog comes up, asking if we want to close without saving, cancel, or save.
The Python Script Editor has gone behind ParaView. This is a bug.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information