Calculator filter not overriding nans correctly
The calculator filter is not overriding nans correctly. Here is how to replicate.
- disk_out_ref.exo. All vars on. Apply.
- Plot over line. Apply.
- Spreadsheet view. You will see Nans.
- Calculator. Convert Temp NaNs to 400.
- In the properties tab, turn off all variables other than Result.
- Show this in the Spreadsheet View.
- Click on arc_length, thus sorting it. Look at the top entry, distance 0. Result will be correct, i.e., 400. However, this (now) valid value has a vtkValidPointMask of 0. This is a bug.
Related to #20550 (closed).
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information