[feature] New Synchronize Filter
We are implementing a new version of the SynchronizeTime filter. We may deprecate the current one.
What it will have
- a repeatable input
- an absolute or relative tolerance
- an option to keep either the union or the intersection of the timesteps list of each input (with tolerance).
- a multiblock output, one block per input data
- (optionnally) an option to output the first input dataset, to mimick current behavior
Why we need this over the current filter
- the tolerance is relative to input timesteps range, so it is not really easy to manage it,
- the new "intersection" mode
- multiple inputs
Our use case
Simulation comparison: load multiple datasets from different runs of a simulation, and easily navigate over time.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information