Ghost cell generator, in parallel, failing with some cell types
the ghost cell generator is failing in parallel when working with some cell types. Here is how to replicate:
- 5.9.1, remote server, Linux.
- Sources/ Unstructured Cell Type. Hex. Apply.
- Ghost Cell Generator. Apply.
- Opacity == 0.2
This is what it should look like.
- Select the Unstructured Cell Type. We are still showing the output of the Ghost Cell Generator.
- Tets (Good). Wedges (good). Pyramids (good). Quadric Tets (bad). Quadric Hexes (bad). Quadric Wedges (bad). Quadric Pyramids (bad).
This must be fixed before the D3 filter is deprecated.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information