Color Editor/ Mapping data refresh broken with error prints
Color editor/ mapping data has numerous issues. Here is what I find:
- 5.9.1/ builtin server, Linux.
- disk_out_ref.exo. All variables. Apply.
- Paint by globalNodeId.
- Color Map Editor.
- Click on the advanced button, manually edit transfer function. It's just below Presets.
- On the color map horizontal bar, single click between the left control point and middle control point. Do this again between right control point and middle control points. We now have 5 control points.
- Restore Default Application Settings for color map (little recycle icon, bottom of the color map editor).
We now have three control points, as we should, on the horizontal color map. However, 5 are still in the table. This is a bug.
I saw numerous error prints saying the following, but no longer can replicate it (after deleting configuration files...) : [paraview ]vtkColorTransferFunctio:1273 ERR| vtkPVDiscretizableColorTransferFunction (0x192515f0): Index out of range!