Ensight reader does not read tensors correctly
It seems that when loading an Ensight case file, for tensor variables, the 5th and 6th component of the tensor is swapped.
Note: I cannot use Ensight at the moment, so I am not 100% confident the values are actually swapped, but it very much seems like they are swapped.
- Open the test dataset
- Use the Extract Block filter to extract the first block, named "m1"
- Open a spreadsheet view, set it to show cell values
- Take a look at the variable
- Open the file
ensight/0000/ale_1d_08.00001.r_6h1in a text editor
- the order of the values are the first component of all the cells are listed, then the second component of all the cells are listed, etc.
- When comparing the values in the text file vs what is shown in paraview, it seems like the 5th and 6th components are swapped