Clean up Plot on Intersection Curves
Please clean up plot on intersection curves. Here are a few of the issues I see:
All are 5.9.0, builtin server, Linux.
- Please have the outline of the plane show in the 3d window. This should act exactly the same as plot over line. (Substitute plot over line for plot on intersection curves below.
- Sources/ Wavelet. Apply.
- Plot on Intersection Curves. Apply. Issue - now, look at the 3d plot. It doesn't show where the outline is.
- Delete Plot on Intersection Curves.
- Make the Wavelet solid.
- Plot on Intersection Curves. Apply.
- Click on the 3d view Issue - Now, you should be able to rotate the cube, and see the line on the surface, showing you where the intersection curve is. The problem is the eyeball isn't on. Please turn the eyeball on, thus showing where the intersection is. Issue - It would be nice if the line was thicker than 1 pixel.
Create some type of marker (arrow, such as at the end of the plot over line - line tool) to show where the start is. We have a loop or box. Show me where it starts.
Let me change the origin of the line segment. (This is different than the origin of the plane tool...). Please make this moveable within the gui, and as a typed in coordinate. Alternatively, maybe a length down the line (such as start half way down the original line, and wrap around)?
Related to #20520