Plane tool is incorrect size for Plot On Intersection Curve
The plane tool is incorrectly sized, hard to use, and acts weird for Plot On Intersection Curves. Here is how to replicate:
- 5.9.0, Linux, builtin server.
- Wavelet. Apply.
- Plot on Intersection Curves. Apply.
- Click on the 3d view.
- Turn the eyeball on for the Plot On Intersection Curves. You should now see the plane tool. Bug - Notice that you can't see the plane tool.
- Outline. Bug - Notice that the plane tool is tiny. It should act the same as the Slice filter, where the plane is the size of the extent for the Wavelet. As is, it is almost useless.
- Zoom way, way in. Rotate the Wavelet slightly.
- Grab the sphere at the center of the plane tool. Slide it to the side.
Bug - Now, it is increasing the extent of the plane tool! It should be moving the plane tool in space, not expanding the size of the extents.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information