Slice filter produce duplicated points with unstructured grid input
Slice filter produce many duplicated points when using the "Triangulate the slice" option, which is default. SliceWithPlane has the same issue. Only with UG.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open ParaView
- UnstructuredCellTypes, Apply
- Slice, Apply, note that "Triangulate the mesh" and "merge duplicated point" options are both checked.
- Output contains 1167 points, way too many
- Clean, Apply
- Output contain 225 points, this would be the expected output
- Disabling the "Triangulate the mesh" option work around the issue.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information