Material volume fraction filter crashes in spreadsheet
The material volume fraction filter crashes when you try to display the data in the spreadsheet. I believe the issue is with the spreadsheet. This works correctly with ParaView 5.8.0. Here is how to replicate:
- 5.9.0-RC2, Linux, remote server (I am using 16 ranks).
- Load Dave's small cth dataset. It will have 4 files. All vars on. Apply.
- Split screen vertical.
- Spreadsheet. There will be the following warning message. Note that this error message occurs builtin server:
Warning: In /projects/viz/paraview/src/ParaView/5.9.0-RC2/ParaView5/VTK/Common/DataModel/vtkDataObject.cxx, line 498 vtkMultiBlockDataSet (0xc2c5140): Attempted to ShallowCopy from null.
- Close the Spreadsheet View. Close the Output View.
- Material Interface Filter. Only select the "Material volume fraction - 1" variable. Select Mass Arrays: "Mass (g) -1". Apply.
- Split Vertical. Spreadsheet.
Crash. Note this crash does NOT occur builtin server. Server side crash. I am on a release build, could make it debug if desired.