3D Glyphs representation: restrict orientation vectors to 3- or 4-component arrays
All arrays appear as options for the Orientation Vectors array, but only 3- or 4- component vector arrays should be presented as options.
Steps to reproduce:
- Launch ParaView, builtin server
- Sources -> Fast Uniform Grid
- Change representation to "3D Glyphs"
- Check the Orient checkbox
- Click on the Orientation Vectors combo box. You'll see options "DistanceSquared", "None", "Swirl", "X". Only the 3-component array "Swirl" and the "None" options should be present.
- If you select "DistanceSquared", you'll get an error message
ERROR: In /opt/glr/paraview/paraview-ci/source-paraview/VTK/Rendering/OpenGL2/vtkOpenGLGlyph3DMapper.cxx, line 637 vtkOpenGLGlyph3DMapper (0x7fb7c999e9a0): expecting an orientation array with 3 components, getting 1 components.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information