Axis Grid draw front and back faces loses numbers
The Axis Grid, when you ask to draw front and back faces, loses numbers. Here is how to replicate:
- OS X, 5.8.1, builtin server.
- Sources/ Fast Uniform Grid. Apply.
- Axis Grid. Edit. Advanced. Unselect Cull Frontface.
The numbers and ticks disappear!
- Click the recycle/ restore button bottom.
- The Cull Frontface doesn't turn back on. Thus, you also can't apply it.
- if you the say OK, Axis Grid turns off. This also shouldn't happen? And, if you do then turn Axis Grid back on, it is back to the way it had been (with Cull Frontface on).
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information