Color legend size wrong multiple views
The color legend text font size is bad with multiple views for default screenshots. Here is how to replicate:
- 5.8.0, Linux, builtin server.
- Sources/ FastUniformGrid. Make the extent be -10, 10 -100, 10 -10, 10. Apply.
- Split screen horizontal. Do so again on the left view. Do so again on the right view.
- Show and turn on visibility for fastUniformGrid on all 4 views.
- Link cameras, -Z.
- Surface for all 4 views. From the left, paint with Distance squared, Swirl Magnitude, X, X.
- Screenshot. Show all views.
Note that this is the default screenshot, nothing has been scaled. The screenshot will have color legend fonts that are insane. I will attach three images, one showing what the screen looked like, a second what the settings of the save screenshot looked like, and what was actually created.
Bug - Fonts are crazy big. Bug - borders between views is inconsistent.
This is impacting Alex, and needs to be fixed.