Multi-block with transparency causes disappearing blocks
If you set an opacity < 1 with the multi-block inspector on the second or later block, it will disappear after interaction.
Steps to reproduce:
- create a Sphere, create a Superquadritic
- Select both, use as input to a Group Datasets filter
- In the multiblock inspector, double-click the opacity of the second block, and set to 0.8
- The initial display still shows the second block as fully opaque.
- Rotate the view, and the second block disappears completely.
Note if you set an opacity < 1 on the first block by itself, the display appears correct. If both blocks have opacity < 1, they both disappear. Selecting the block still shows the wireframe selection.