Selection in ChartViews with multiple sources are not being displayed
Due to the way selection is implemented in ChartViews, the selection can sometime not be displayed.
Steps to reproduce :
- Open ParaView
- Open sineWaves.csv, apply
- Open sineWaves.csv again, apply
- Close the render view
- Split the view, create a line chart view
- Show both sinewaves source in the line chart view
- Click on any line in the spreadsheet view, selection appears in the line chart view as expected
- Change the active source in the spreadsheet view to the other sinewave
- Click on any line in the spreadsheet view
- No selection appears in the linechartview, unexpected
This is due to the SetSelection call in vtkChartSelectionRepresentation.cxx::ProcessViewRequest that is called once for each input of the reprensentation, where the second selection actually override the first one, making the result depend of the call order.