Oriented vtkImageData not properly managed
When loading an oriented vti (many filters don't produce correct results)
Data to reproduce issue:
Step to reproduce:
- Load available state file while pointing to the proper data file.
- The outline does not match the actual bounds of the data. Just like the direction is not taking into account.
- Slice filter assume the image data have no direction.
- Clip filter properly cut the cells at the right spot but the output cells endup at a their original location without the direction.
- Red cube: Outline of the loaded vti as-is but wrong
- Green cube: Correct outline of the loaded vti
- White plane grid: Position of the cut place for slice+clip for reference
- Blue rectangle: Slice output
- Yellow wedge: Clip output
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information