Separate Opacity Array: can't specify custom opacity range
- Wavelet, Apply
- Gradient, Apply
- Choose Volume representation
- From display properties, check Use Separate Opacity Array and make sure RTDataGradient is selected.
- Open Color Map Editor...note that the ranges for color and opacity transfer functions are different -- as expected.
Now hit "Rescale To Custom Range" and specify a range. Issues:
- you can only specify 1 range, not separate for color and opacity
- range chosen is set for both color and opacity transfer functions which probably not correct.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information