Unstructured grid volume rendering: "Projected tetrahedra" does not support the "Multi Components Mapping" option
The "Projected tetrahedra" volume renderer does not support the "Multi Components Mapping" option when the color arrays contain 2 components. Steps to reproduce:
- Launch ParaView, built-in server
- Load the state file TwoComponentState.pvsm
- In the Pipeline Browser, select the PythonCalculator2 filter.
- Change the representation to Volume
- Change the color array to "TwoComponents"
- Toggle Map Scalars to make the Multi Components Mapping visible (this is a bug - it should appear when the color array is changed to "TwoComponents". Check the Multi Components Mapping option.
- The second component should control opacity, and opacity should go from 0 at min Z to 1 at max Z. However, no opacity mapping is being applied.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information