Paraview 5.8 crashes on open with windows 10
About 75% of the time I would open Paraview, it would crash immediately. The other 25% of the time it would let me open a vtk file after which Paraview would crash when I hit apply to the properties. I know the vtk file is fine because a friend was able to open it. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that didn't work. I tried Paraview 5.7 and it works.