ParaView Hackathon on Wednesday, May 6
Kitware will be holding a ParaView hackathon on Wednesday, may 6, from 8am EST (2pm GMT+2) to late.
It is open to anyone willing to contribute, with or without coding skills.
Here are the objectives of this hackathon :
- Cleaning up any warnings or issues on the dashboards.
- Fix simple outstanding issues.
- Implement simple life-improving features.
- Do a pass on the issues to close all the old ones that should be closed.
- Do a pass on open merge request in order to finish some up and close others.
If you or anyone you work with may be interested by contributing into ParaView, this would be a great start ! More info and updates here : https://discourse.paraview.org/t/paraview-hackathon-wednesday-may-6/4172
You have been tagged here because you are already a ParaView developper and are not a kitwareean.
@ryan.krattiger1234 @todoooo @cobo @EvgenyVRN @eolivares @ethan.stam @allisonvacanti @yufeimi @williamfgc @kvankooten @jschueller @dalcinl @quantumsteve @MicK7 @boonth @gvilanovac @demarle @mrasquin @yasushi.saito @MartinDiehl @florian360