Log Viewer: UI cleanup
- Layout out Process and Rank combo-boxes side-by-side, they seem too wide otherwise.
- placeholder for GlobalFilter input should have information on what that filter is
- The categories should just be listed rather than having to choose the category in a combo-box and then subsequently the level for it.
- While the implementation relies on trace picking a verbosity level for each category, it's kinda confusing to use. We should see if we can do something better.
- the table view has too many unnecessary columns. Process, File, Verbosity and not useful for users and should be hidden by default.
- warnings and error messages should be color coded. would nice to match the color coding from the output window.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information