Text flagpole actor needs enhancement
Please add the following enhancements to the Text Flagpole actor. Here is how to show what I want:
- 5.8.0, OS X, builtin server.
- Wavelet. Surface with edges. RTData.
- Sources/ Text.
- FEATURE - Please change the name "Text Prop Mode" to "Text Type". This will more closely match Clip Type.
- FEATURE - Please change the names of three text types to be "2D Text, 3D Flagpole Text, and 3D Billboard Text"
- Now, change Text Prop Mode to Flagpole Actor. I now don't see anything.
- FEATURE - I don't know how to control this feature. Is it mouse driven? Entry driven? The text is not visible, since it needs to be brought forward some distance, out of the wavelet. Please add a comment how to use this.
- FEATURE - (Optionally, for now) Additionally, it would be nice if the flagpole started off outside of the dataset, so a user could see what was going on.
This is related to #19749. Many of the features will apply to both, I only wrote them up in one or the other bug report.
This is such a nice feature, I think it is important to clean up, especially the ability to bring towards the user and out of his/her data.