GenerateGlobalId filter crashes in serial or when a rank has no data
Tested on PV 5.8.0 RC1 How to reproduce serial crash:
- Create a Wavelet
- Apply the Generate Global Ids filter => CRASH
How to reproduce parallel crash with source where data is missing on a rank:
- Launch ParaView, parallel remote server with 2 ranks
- Create a Sphere source
- Apply a Generate Global Ids filter. Works.
- Apply an Aggregate Dataset filter to the Sphere source, default properties.
- Apply a Generate Global Ids filter to the Aggregate Dataset. Crash.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information