Python Show() function can create representation different from the one created while generating the trace
Trace of select cells through is broken. There are possibly multiple issues.
- ParaView master (), builtin server, Linux.
- Tools/ Start trace.
- Open the Watney sparc-wall.exo dataset. All vars on (not needed), Apply.
- Select Cells Through. Select only one cell. Since this skin is only one cell thick, you will only get one cell.
- Extract Selection.
- File/ Save Data. Save as .csv file. Cell Data. All timesteps (not needed).
- Tools/ stop trace. Save this trace somewhere.
- Copy the _0.csv file somewhere else. We want it for comparison.
- Reset session.
- View/ Python Shell/ Run Script. Run our script.
- We will get an error saying that ScalarOpacityUnitDistance is not a member of extractSelection1Display
- We will get an error saying that ExtractedBlockIndex is not a member of extractSelection1Display
- Upon commenting these out, the script will run. Extract Selection is empty, and there is noting in the .csv file.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information