incorrect cache when playing animation
While rare, this highlights a peculiar case when animation cache my not be cleared when needed.
- Ensure animation caching is enabled in the Settings dialog
- Sphere, Apply
- Hit -- time 0 is cached
- Hit -- time 0.11111 is cached
- Animation View, add track for Sphere, Start Theta -- default values
- Hit -- time 0, start theta is 0
- Hit -- time 0.11111, start theta is not 0, but the rendering shows full sphere i.e. obsolete values from cache are being used!
- Hit on more time and correct frame is rendered for time 0.22222, however going back to frame 1, you'll get bad sphere.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information