Catalyst scripts with Composable + Recolorable cinema exports are different
Catalyst scripts that dump composable+recolorable cdb's are different if you start with a source vs. if you start with loaded data.
Steps to reproduce:
- Make a default wavelet source
- View -> Export Inspector
- Click the advanced gear -> Check the box for Cinema Image Options -> Choose RTData in the Cinema Image Options window
- Choose Cinema Image Database for the image extract -> Check its box and set composable + recolorable instead of None for deferred rendering
- Set a root directory and check the box for cinema spec D table
- Catalyst -> Export Catalyst Script
- Save and load the default wavelet source 2...6 are the same, but save the catalyst script with a different name.
Compare the two catalyst scripts. Only the script with the wavelet source has coprocessor.AddArraysToCinemaTrack().