Lights are uncontrollable
Please update the mouse controls for the lights. They are unusable.
- Linux, 5.7.0-RC2, builtin server.
- Sources/ Cone.
- View/ Light Inspector. Add a light. Coords Scene. Type Positional.
- Make sure that Show Light is checked.
- Zoom out.
Now, grab the ball at the base of the cone. Move it around. You are doing two things in 3d space at the same time, on a 2d screen. One is you are moving the sphere, second is you are changing the size of the cone. Unusable.
- Add a hot key, like "s" for size, or something. Then, when the key is down, you only move one thing.
- Maybe make it so that if the sphere is selected, and the x, y or z key is selected, you move the sphere in that axis. Alternatively, if the "r" (or "s") is selected, you change the size of the cone?