stream tracer, save data, crashes
We have a crash when trying to save data from a stream tracer. Here is how to replicate.
- Master (Mid June, 2019), Linux, remote server (16 ranks).
- Load g1s1. All vars on. Apply.
- Stream tracer. Vectors: Vel. Seed Type: Point Source. Apply.
- Move forward one timestep. If desired, hide the sphere.
- File/ Save Data. Exodus. Don't save all timesteps.
Seg Fault. Lots of crash output verbiage gets written out, here is what I think is important (on the server side):
... Warning: In ../VTK/Common/DataModel/vtkPolyData.cxx, line 993 vtkPolyData (0x90cb940): Building VTK_LINE 138 with only one point, but VTK_LINE needs at least two points. Check the input.
Warning: In ../VTK/IO/Exodus/vtkExodusIIWriter.cxx, line 3406 vtkPExodusIIWriter (0x90caf50): Attempting to proceed without metadata
Warning: In ../VTK/IO/ParallelExodus/vtkPExodusIIWriter.cxx, line 142 vtkPExodusIIWriter (0x90caf50): NodesPerElement associated with ID's across processors doesn't match: 1 != 2
*** Error in
../lib/pvserver': malloc(): memory corruption: 0x0000000009383ae0 *** *** Error in ../lib/pvserver': malloc(): memory corruption: 0x000000000899e040 ***
======= Backtrace: =========