Outdated Wiki pages
The wiki contains a lot of outdated information.
Here are some that either need to be updated/replaced/removed imo.
- https://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView/ThirdPartyLicenses : @ben.boeckel may know the right way to fix this, could we generate something ?
- https://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView:Build_And_Install : Should be replaced by a link to (build.md)[https://github.com/Kitware/ParaView/blob/master/Documentation/dev/build.md]
- https://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView/Binaries : Simply refer to https://gitlab.kitware.com/paraview/paraview-superbuild/tags/ instead of each version
- https://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView/ParaView_Readers_and_Parallel_Data_Distribution : to remove
- https://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView/Plugin_HowTo : Should point to
- https://pluginwizard.mirarco.org/ : to remove
- https://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView/User_Created_Plugins : Should be removed or integrated in ParaView plugins. This is non-builded, non-tested user provided code.
- https://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView/PythonRecipes : We should have a Python Examples stuff, similar to the VTK examples.
- https://www.paraview.org/Wiki/Howtos : This could be removed I supose.
- https://www.paraview.org/Wiki/Related_Publications : We should find a way to keep this up to date somehow
- https://www.paraview.org/Wiki/Time_in_ParaView : Should be removed
- https://www.paraview.org/Wiki/Suggested_online_help_documentation_changes : Should be removed
- https://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ServerManager_XML_Hints : All info should be moved into markdown and available in doc
- https://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView/Guidelines_for_Contributing_Plugins : Should be removed
- https://www.paraview.org/Wiki/Terminology_map : Should be removed
Other pages may need to be updated or moved to the ParaView guide as well.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information