Export Inspector GUI menus should stick on enabled entries
MacOS 10.13.6, paraview built from source with commit d9be730b
The catalyst export inspector doesn't retain some options set by the user.
- Sources -> Data Objects -> Wavelet -> Apply
- Filters -> Slice -> Apply
- Create another RenderView. Show the slice on one and the wavelet on the other.
- View -> Catalyst Export Inspector (Note from Alan, I believe this is the Export Inspector.)
- Choose RenderView1 -> Cinema Image Database -> Check the box:
- Choose RenderView2 -> Cinema Image Database -> Check the box:
- Go back to RenderView1. Cinema Image Database reset to PNG:
It is expected to be able to set different images/cinema image sets in the cinema export options and have the GUI retain those decisions.