HTG Slice with Plane filter breaks colormapping when adjusting plane
Tested with ParaView master 43b0c7f9, MacOS 10.13.6
- Create a random HTG source: Sources -> DataObjects -> HyperTreeGrid (Random) -> Apply
- Apple Slice filter: Filters -> Hyper Tree Grid -> Hyper Tree Grid - Slice with Plane -> Apply
- Change Representation to "Surface with edges" and color by "Level"
- In the Properties tab, change the plane parameters. I changed to 0,1,0,0 from 1,0,0,0 -> Apply
- Change the plane parameters again. I went back to 1,0,0,0 -> Apply
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information