Render View (Comparative) "Overlay All Comparisons" bugs.
"Overlay All Comparisons" option breaks the comparative view.
How to reproduce :
- Open ParaView
- Create a new Render View (Comparative)
- Create a Wavelet, show it in the comparative view
- Show the comparative view panel
- Add Wavelet -> Center property
- set -10, 10, -20, 20 as values
- All is looking good
- Check "Overlay All Comparisons"
- Uncheck "Overlay All Comparisons"
- Only the first view show the surace rep, the others shows an outline
- Set representations to slice, then back to surface in order to recover the correct rendering
- The first view in incorrect
- Change the Center property, it has no effect, instead of the last one that changes the first view
- Delete the wavelet
- The wavelet is still visible.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information