save animation is missing frames with Real Time
- Linux, 5.5.2, built in server
- Open can.exo. Apply.
- Rotate until you can see the can.
- View/ Animation View. Real Time. Duration 4.
- Play. Notice that you actually see each frame.
- File/ Save Animation. Save to junk.avi.
Now, compare what junk.avi looks like compared to what you saw on the screen. They are different. If you go into the Save Animation dialog, advanced, it says 1 frame per second. It should default to ALL frames, spread out over the appropriate time frame.
Note that changing the number of frames per second is ALSO broken. It will repeat the same 4 or 5, INITIAL frames, over and over.