Save data removes partial arrays
When we are writing data with partial arrays, we should not just add 0's to the variables. The partial arrays should remain partial. Here is how to replicate:
- Linux, built-in server, 5.5.0
- Read in can.exo, block 1, all vars on, except ACCL and EQPS. Saved as canA.exo.
- Read in can.exo, block 2, all vars on. Saved as canB.exo.
- Read in canA.exo and canB.exo. All vars on. Highlighted both. Group Datasets. I now have partial arrays.
- Saved canWithPartialArrays.exo.
When I read this file, there are no partial arrays! The arrays from canA have been filled in with zeros.